Sunday, January 16, 2011

Nesting in my own way...

Lushyarn Handmade Knitting Needles


There are so many things that I am working on right now.  From knitting to organizing, the nesting instinct is in full swing.  Tuesday marks 33 weeks or 'T' minus 7 weeks until full term.  This isn't our first rodeo and I know that Baby K can make his/her debut earlier or later than my actual due date.  Unlike last time, I would like to have my hospital bag packed and ready to go.  This includes hand knits.  Currently have a cardigan drying (my own pattern!), one on the needles, another in the planning stage, a hat about half way finished and some labor socks under way.  LOTS of knitting going on over here.  

PS - LOVE that I have tomorrow off from work!  Paid holidays really never get old.

No comments:

Post a Comment