Saturday, May 17, 2014

New lens!

I finally ordered a Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 lens for my camera.  Um, WOW is all I can say.  What a difference!


I lovelovelove the low f-stop situation!  Pictured above is our sweet new cat, LB, who showed up on our doorstep a couple of months ago now.  He's a keeper!  



Yes, he's a mess, but check out his eyes!  That is exactly how they look in real life.  I did not use a filter nor did I edit the above pic. Super impressed!


The new lens is also amazing for photographing items for my shop!  How cute is that pillow?  The fabric is just adorable.  Enchant by Natalie Lymer (Cinderberry Stitches).  I just so happen to have the pillow AND the fabric available in my shop.  

Hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. Isn't a 1.8 a dream? Totally worth it. Cute pillow/fabrics!

    ReplyDelete