Friday, January 7, 2011

Bitty Cabled Cardigan


details....
pattern:   Bitty Cabled Cardigan by Heather Cabanas
yarn:  Spud & Chloë , Sweater in Turtle
size:  newborn
my ravelry link:  Bitty Cabled Cardigan

This cute little cardigan fits the bill for the perfect baby shower present or quick knit when the gender of the baby is not yet known.  It's knit top down and all in one piece.  Now, that's my kind of knit!  I love the simple cable detail and cannot wait for Baby K to wear this.  The yarn, is my new favorite.  I've had my eye on it for quite some time.  It's a little pricy, but for baby knits, it's just perfect.  The "sweater" weight is 160 yards per skein and is just enough for a baby sweater and a matching pair of shoes (more on that later!). 


The pale yellow buttons practically begged me to be put on this cardi.  A gender neutral color choice, yet a nice contrast to the green.  I love this cardi and will definately make more in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment