Friday, January 7, 2011

Milo and Baby Booties

As my due date for baby #2 rapidly approaches, I have fully immersed myself into the world of baby knits.  The Milo vest is a classic, gender neutral pattern with a range of sizes offered. 



Vest
pattern:  Milo by Georgie Hallam
size:  Newborn
yarn:  Noro Silk Garden in unknown colorway (had the yarn for a VERY long time and lost the label!)
my ravelry link:  Milo for Baby K

Booties
pattern:  Oh! Baby Baby Booties by Judy Nemish
size:  Newborn
yarn:  Noro Silk Garden in unknown colorway (had the yarn for a VERY long time and lost the label!)
my ravelry link:  Baby Booties

I love the color changes and how each bootie is totally different, yet still matches.  The booties are ridiculously adorable.  Too bad they don't come in my size because I would have them on my feet constantly.  As for the vest, I couldn't be happier with how it turned out.  The owl cable motif is perfect for what I have in mind for Baby K's nursery....  This is going to look adorable with a pair of jeans and a long sleeved white onesie underneath the vest.  Eeeek, I cannot wait for Baby K to be here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment