Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Little Dude

We took a trip to Orlando for my little sister's wedding back in Decemeber.  On our way out of town, we stopped by Disney World for a couple of hours.  The Little Dude is a HUGE fan of all things Disney.  Even though we went on "the coldest day in over 20 years", we had a blast. 

To a 4 year old, Disney World consists of characters, parades and the Mad Hatter's Tea Cup ride.  We made all 3 of those things happen for The Little Dude.  Even threw in a bus ride and a monorail ride or two. 



We'll go back to Disney when he is older. I think 4 years old is still way too young.  It's really expensive to get in, plus a ton of walking and waiting in line is involved.  I am an adult and even I have issues with that much waiting.  However, I am SO happy that we had the opportunity to take him at this age as the "magic" of Disney was overflowing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment