Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Enchant is here!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

So excited to announce that a couple of bolts from the Enchant collection by Natalie Lymer (Cinderberry Stitches) have arrived to Be Knit Picky.  It is indeed the very first bolts of fabric for my shop!

It's this print pictured below that originally drew me to the line.  So very sweet!  A tea party with bunnies and hedgies!  What more can one ask for?  


I am also loving this print featuring birds on a line.  So simple, yet so cute.  I see so many possibilities with this print!


As I do with all fabric, once it arrives, I lovelovelove to scour the Internet (Pinterest!) and see what other people have made with this fabric.  I found a bunch of really adorable patterns using this fabric, as well as some patterns that I think Enchant would really compliment.   


There are 4 prints from the collection offered in my shop as well as a pre-cut 10" layer cake (includes a 10" square of every print in the collection!).  

I would LOVE to see what you make using this fabric.  If you are on Instagram, please feel free to use #BeKnitPicky to show off your project!  

No comments:

Post a Comment