Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Custom Quilts! Summer 2014

I have had a couple of questions regarding options and price lists for custom quilts.  Sometimes, for those who don't drool over fabric all day long, the options for picking out a design, selecting fabric and choosing coordinating colors can be totally overwhelming. By narrowing down the options a bit, I hope to make this process a lot less overwhelming.  Ordering a custom, heirloom quality quilt can be done in just 4 steps!   

Step 1 - Select a design!




Let's keep the design simple!  This allows you to really focus on the fabric.  


Step 2 - Select a size and know the cost up front!

Baby/Crib - $135
Toddler/Throw - $165
Twin - $200
*Message me for a quote for a larger size!  


*Keep in mind that I do offer a 50% down payment option to get your quilt started!  

Step 3 - Select a fabric for the back! 





These are just fabrics that I have readily available.  If none of these appeal to you, send me a message and I will help you find the perfect fabric! Please note that the prices in step 2 are based on the above fabric selections.  

I just LOVE the simplicity of this design. With a pattern on the front and an interesting fabric print on the back, you are really getting 2 quilts in one! 

Step 4 - Select a color combo for the front!




Yowsers, that's a lot to choose from!  Need help deciding?  Let me know.  I love choosing colors.  Also, keep in mind that sometimes, simple is better.  Especially if you have a fantastic print for the back.  

A custom quilt generally takes approximately 4-6 weeks to complete. If there is ever a change to this time frame, I will let you know upfront. 

If you have any questions regarding custom orders please see my 'Custom Order Info' page or send me me an email.  

-Brenna 


    

No comments:

Post a Comment