Monday, August 8, 2011

Five Months

Baby K is five months old now.  I know, how did this happen?  Just yesterday I was complaining about how hugely pregnant I was and now here we are, 5 months later.  I love this age.  He is so sweet and cuddly.  Smiles all of the time and has the sweetest giggle ever.


Baby K is rolling all over the place (need to baby proof the house asap!), putting everything in his mouth and loving his big brother.  It's so awesome to watch the two interact.  The Little Dude loves to make his baby brother laugh by dancing and singing.  Baby K is like my little koala cub.  Attached at the hip, hanging on for the ride.  If I am in the room, he is on me and I love this.  Having been down this road, I know how short this time is.  Daycare drop off is really hard some days, but knowing I get to see him on my lunch break makes it a little easier. 

Happy Five Months Baby K!!

No comments:

Post a Comment