Monday, November 21, 2011

Months, it's been months....

And I am sure most of my readers have officially deserted my blog.  Turns out having two small children and working full time has me quite busy!  Although, I have somehow managed to knit up a couple of projects...

First up...  Marching Elephants longies!  The pattern is my own and the elephant chart can be found HERE.    These were a custom knit for a super duper adorable baby boy.  When I get modeled photos, I shall share! Knit using Cascade 220 in navy and light gray.


Up next is a stripy hat (another custom knit for a super duper adorable toddler girl!) and the pattern is again, my own.  Mmmmmmmm. Malabrigo is the yarn I chose.  The hat is roughly a 24mo size.  


Baby K needed a Yoda hat for his Halloween costume.  I whipped this up in about a day.  The pattern can be found HERE.   I decided not to do the ear flaps and cord b/c I um, ran out of time!  I did however use glue to make the ears stay up more.  Used Berroco Ultra Alpaca yarn for this project.  Made for soft felted wool!


While I cannot promise I am back to blogging full time, I can promise that I am actually knitting over here.  I have also been playing with interlock wool.  This weekend I plan on dyeing a bunch of it.  I'll keep you updated.  If you haven't had a chance, go on over and "like" my FB page.  I seem to be on there a little more frequently.  I also have some giveaways planned so stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment